How much will my project cost / how do you put a quote together?
The quote that we provide is based on the specified requirements for the particular project, this will include material and labour costs. We will provide a fully outlined quote, broken down to the individual items.
How long will my project take?
Each project is different and we will specify timings for your particular project. Timing of manufacture and fitting depends on the type of project, the location, and any additional works i.e. electrics. plumbing that need to be completed.
Do you sell kitchens?
We can work with you to design a part or full bespoke kitchen dependant on your budget.
When can you start?
This will depend on our current work that we have booked in, however as soon as we have agreed a price we will book your project in. Smaller jobs can sometimes be fitted in at shorter notice.
What you can expect from us...
• A free quotation
• To be informed of any changes as they arise and given an adjusted price
• Once a job is started it will be finished within an agreed time scale
• Any snags or faults to be corrected promptly
• Your house to be left clean and tidy
What do we ask of our clients...
• To be informed of any desired changes promptly
• If the agreed start date / site date becomes inconvenient to be told immediately
• A non-refundable 20% deposit 4 weeks before start of manufacture for all jobs as agreed between ourselves and the client
• Access to parking on site
• Access to electricity supply
• Balance to be paid promptly on completion of job by cash, cheque or bank transfer. We are sorry, no credit cards.
Copyright @ Peter Gosden. All rights reserved.